EMU AUSTRALIA BABY RUG
- 100% Natural Australian Sheepskin play rug is hypoallergenic
- Perfect for cribs, bassinets, playpens or car seats
- Wool's naturally dense fibres provide a calming texture that soothes and comforts baby
- Natural sheepskin insulates and ventilates, keeping baby warm in winter and cool in summer
- Wool naturally wicks moisture away from babies' tender skin
- Sheepskin is naturally flame resistant
The EMU sheepskin baby rug is 100% natural and 100% comfortable. Use it to line any surface your baby goes for the ultimate soothing and comfortable environment. The thick wool fibres insulates, ventilates and regulates temperature, keeping babies warm in winter and cool in summer.
The baby rug can vary slightly in size due to being a natural product, as a guide the dimensions are 68cm wide x 75cm long.
BABY RUG CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Due to the natural lanolin in the lambs’ wool, lambskin is generally self-cleaning. Small stains can be spot cleaned off with a little water mixed with Woolskin Sheepskin Shampoo or another detergent which specifies that it is suitable for sheepskin and dabbed with a clean cloth.
Brushing your Baby Rug helps to maintain the wool pile. Use a pet brush, stiff bristled brush or comb and brush in all directions.
EDITORS NOTE: We are OBSESSED with these in our house! There is literally one in every room! The dogs have their own one each in front of the fire and we use them to drape over the chairs, sofa’s and even the dining chairs at Christmas- they are so soft and comfortable and are brilliant for all year round because they are insulating. A luxury lockdown has never felt so good!